- Catalog | Other info Request
- Lighting Design Software | Services
- general estimation of the lighting levels for any application
- spacing guidelines for typical areas
- recommendations for meeting design criteria and industry standards
- 3D renderings
- For assistence with lighting design and light levels calculations :email@example.com
Software downloadsRELUX is a lighting calculation and design tool with the ability to easily add and position luminaires, furniture and objects. A powerful visualisation tool enables detailed renderings and an extensive results section provides a comprehensive reports on your design. RELUX database plug-ins are electronic catalogues which enable the user to select and use a manufacturers luminaires within their designs.For further information on RELUX and to download the free software visit: www.relux.biz
- Defective Ballasts
DEFECTIVE BALLASTS : Occasionally you receive defective ballasts on the job site. To help speed up the process of replacement procedures we are now including contact information of the ballast manufacturers. They provide general information on ballasts, and how to deal with your defective ballasts or resolve fixture problems. The first rule is: Never perform any work without prior authorization and approval of labor charges. Virtually every manufacturer in the lighting business has terms that strictly state that no claims will be honored unless prior factory authorization is granted to perform the work. This is also a benefit to the people in the field - depending on the nature of the problem, it is sometimes in their best interest to completely replace equipment rather than field repair.
HID BALLASTS - contact the agent
COMPACT FLUORESCENT BALLASTS - contact the agent
DEFECTIVE FLUORESCENT BALLASTSRemember to:
1. Get the date code off of the ballast(s).
2. Ask for warranty service department.
3. Advise them of part number and quantity of defective ballast along with date code.
4. Request labor reimbursement if appropriate, RGAs, replacements, etc.
5. Advise them of job name as reference, in case more ballasts are needed in the future.
Advance800.372.3331 Bodine901.853.7211 Iota Engineering520.294.3292 Lutron610.282.3800 Osram Sylvania888.674.4001 Robertson800.323.5633 Universal800.225.5278 Valmont800.321.1540